W3Counter

Monday, May 25, 2009

Fall '08

Here's a selection of photographs I made for my industrial zones theme in the fall 2008 semester at FIU. Most all of these were taken in my hometown of Hialeah.

Edit: I resized these to everybody's liking and included my dedications. Expect me to throw in a few more as soon as I scan them.




Photobucket

"ring" the bell for of--



Photobucket



Photobucket






Photobucket




Photobucket




Rule of Stairs




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Carlos building
to Brianne



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
to Aliana







Photobucket
to my mother



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hialeah, FL, United States
Just enjoy the pretty pictures.