W3Counter

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Parks in Hialeah

As summer has been set in, I've been neglecting to tend to more and more important things. My concussion is becoming less of an excuse for my slack as I recover more every day. It's gotten to the point now where even my prints and digital images, along with nearly everything else around the house, is in grave disorder. Since I haven't been scanning my prints diligently after every critique, or have been uploading my summer digital images to the computer, this site has been sorely lacking new photographs.
Tonight I took the time to scan most of the prints I made for last semester's project, Parks in Hialeah. I took the images between January and April of this year. This project proved to be frustrating, trying, limiting, and even somewhat unavailing. Oriental recently changed the look of their papers, and working with it was a nightmare. I switched to Ilford mid-semester but they seemed to have changed their recipe for the worse as well. Along with all this, simply getting good pictures at times seemed near impossible. Many a time throughout the semester I was at wit's end.
I'm always my own devilishly worst critic at the time I'm working on any project. And with the technical hurtles I was dealing with on top of that, the whole thing seemed like a train wreck. Fortunately, looking back, I like most of the images I took. Do enjoy them.






Photobucket






Antonioni Trees













Yorky




















Photobucket





The Water Hole





Photobucket







Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ur a skilled writer!

    http://lol4today.blogspot.com/

    Supporting!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hialeah, FL, United States
Just enjoy the pretty pictures.