W3Counter

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Industrial Zones, Ciritque II

These are 7 of the 8 images I presented for last critique on October 12, 2010. Originally I only had 5 pictures prepared, but that didn't feel sufficient considering the number of images I had for last critique. So I went into the lab on the day before critique with the rolls of film I shot the weekend before. As it turned out, the paper developer was stale and it was difficult to get any good tonal range, and as a result I spent the day making 3 images that I wasn't all that happy about.

But alas, the original 5 images I made I consider to be very good & I believe that these pictures are a sufficient inclusion to the project.

I have since revised both this and the previous post with higher-quality scans.






Photobucket





Photobucket
























No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hialeah, FL, United States
Just enjoy the pretty pictures.